Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Going To Mississippi!

Hey sorry that my post is going to be kind of boring and ugly! I can't change the color of my text! I am very sad too! Well tonight I am spending the night with my cousin(Megan)for those of you who know who she is! I am going to Mississippi in 3 days! I am Sooo VERY excited! When I come back there is going to be a mission trip thing that the middle schoolers are doing! It's going to be in Oklahoma but it will be a lot of fun! I am very excited about that too! We get to spend the night at the church! My friend Marley who lives in Mississippi MIGHT be coming back home with me! If she does she MIGHT be doing the mission trip thing with me! It will be a lot of fun to have her do that with me! Well today I was outside and I was listening to my iPod and i bent down to get my ear phone and I accidentally hit a flower that we had in a flower pot and a bee came out and it stung me on the arm! Right where I have to bend my arm it was swollen for a little bit but I am all better! Well I have to go eat dinner so talk to you later! Bye!

1 comment:

meganalmighty said...

ummm now i am oh ya baby first comment