Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hey It's me Again!


Hey well last night I spent the night with my cousin(Megan)! Then today we babysat my little sister and Megan's little sister! Then we went to my little cousin's (EmiLee's) softball game! Rain out games are going on right now! My rain out game is sometime soon but I'm not going to be there for it! I am leaving to go to Mississippi in 2 days! I am soo excited! I am going to pack all day tomorrow! right now I am listening to Potential Break Up Song by Aly and Aj! it's a really good song I like it a lot! My dad and I, and my little sister are about to go outside and play catch! Oh yeah by the way I got links to other blogs on my blog now so if you are interested in my mom's blog or my dad's or even my cousin's you can just click on them! I am going to add more when I figure out how to do that! my dad did it for me last night! Oh yeah and on Saturday I went to a wedding! This is a pic of me and Maddie at the wedding! It was fun! Well I have to go now but talk to you later! K bye!

No comments: