Sunday, June 24, 2007

Guess What!?

On July 12 we are leaving to go to Mississippi! I only have three more softball games! I am excited for Saterday because I have movie night with my youth group! Today at church they showed a slide show of when I went to camp! It was really cool! Iam kind of nervouse for our last 3 games because I might be pitching and I have never pitched before! My dad and grandpa have been woeking on it with me! I'm a little bit excited about doing that! In a little bit my dad and I are going to go outside and practice! When I come home from Mississippi my friend Marley might be riding home with me! I am VERY excited about that because she has never been to my house before! I can't wait untill I go to Mississippi because I get to go swimming every day! Well I can't think of anything else to say so BYE!

Here is the link to the slideshow.

5 comments:

Adam Sauer said...

Ahh... you're gonna do great in your softball games!

You're a natural!

meganalmighty said...

hey babe i love,you soooo much see you tomarrow

Adam Sauer said...

Kayleigh, read my other blog! Not the boring one... the one called randomness

meganalmighty said...

hey you never talk to me hey call me i want you to hear this song

meganalmighty said...

hey im talking to you on the phone lol bahahahaha