Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello!

Hey it's finally summer! I am really excited! I went to camp the first week ! The camp's name was Disciple! I went with my youth group! Well just some of the middle schoolers! I have already gotten sunburned! My family (my mom, dad, and sister) might be going to Mississippi for three or four days! Then I am going to stay for three weeks after that! I am really excited! My grandparents have a neighborhood swimming pool like four houses down from them so I will be swimming a lot! It will be really fun! I can't wait to see all my friends! My cousin Devon is going to Houston next week and is going to stay down there for two weeks after that! She is babysitting for my 2ND cousin! My softball season is getting better! We actually won three games in a row! We beat an undefeated team! For the last three games I am going to be the pitcher! I am excited but I am also really nervous! My grandpa is working on it with me! Well I cant think of anything else to say so! Bye! Oh yea Fletcher came home yesterday for Father's Day!

1 comment:

Adam Sauer said...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the camp! We are glad that you were able to make it!

Your going to Mississippi for 3 weeks? Are you kidding me? Man... church just won't be the same anymore.