Monday, February 26, 2007

Today

Hey I know I haven't been on in a long time but I have been really busy with school and all that stuff. Well a couple of my friends are mad at each other right now and somehow my friend Hayley and I got mixed up in it! I don't really feel like talking about that right now though! I am going to talk about what I did this weekend! Well I spent the night with my friend Paige and got a new cell phone! That was on Friday night! Then on Saturday I went with her and her family to her brothers basketball game! It was kind of fun but he is in elementary school so it wasn't that interesting! LOL just kidding! Then after that I went home for about 45 min. and then went over to my grandma's house and spent the night there and went to church with her! I had a lot of fun! On Saturday night my cousin and some of her friends along with my grandma and aunt went to go see The Bridge to Tarabethia! That is probably one of the saddest movies ever, everyone in the movie theater was crying including me! It was really sad! Well my new phone is a camera phone but the Sim card doesn't work so I can't call anyone or receive calls from anyone! I'm still getting there! Well I can't think of anything else to say so see you later! LYL! Kayleigh!

2 comments:

Adam Sauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Sauer said...

I thought Bridge to Tarabethia was supposed to be like an action type movie? It was sad! Maybe I don't want to see that movie now!