Thursday, February 8, 2007

My New Blog

Hey ok well I'm just going to talk about what I did today! Today I had to go to school! Maddie has been sick and so has my Fletcher! Well I am about to go to Maddie's open house at her school I think it will be a lot of fun because I have never been to her school before! Today my friend Hayley invited my friend Kelsey and me to come over to her house tomorrow and spend the night if it was alright with her mom and our moms! I don't know if I will be able to or not because I have to go to my grandmas house on Friday night! Even if I don't get to go I will have a lot of fun at my grandma's house! Maybe my cousins will be there! We always have sooo much FUN! Like last night while Megan and I were at church we like got attack by all these balls! Then Megan told me to catch one and she threw like 5 balls at me! It was really funny! Kelsey makes fun of the way I run because she says I like hop around then take a big jump and that I walk too fast for a human being! She makes me laugh! Well my friend Abby hasn't been at school for the last three days because she got suspended! Well I can't really think of anything else to say so bye! LyL: Kayleigh

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hey sis! Your blog looks great! You're so creative! I love you lots!
XOXO
Mommy

paula said...

Hey Miss Kayleigh! Just thought I'd say HOWDY!!! Your blog is very interesting - I like it..a lot!

"Never Alone"
I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no.
I needed you today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still there?
~Chorus~
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life.
We cannot separate
'Cause you're part of me.
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.
~Chorus~

I'm sure you know who sang this song...I was just listening to it and I just had to share it with a mutual fan...

love ya kiddo...and remember you are never alone because Jesus is ALWAYS with you!!!

love ya lots kiddo!! :)
p.s. hope you don't mind your Aunt posting a comment or two...

MISS PAIGEYPOO said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG IT IS SO COOL I JUST MADE ONE LOL SO YOU AND I CAN TALK ON THAT LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
BYE!

Trudie Burns said...

I just commented, but don't exactly know why it didn't show up (or maybe it did, and I just can't see it). Anyway, just want you to know that I LOVE your blog and enjoy reading what you have to say. I just wish you wrote on it more often. I will keep checking for your latest addition!

I love you, Mimi