Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hey!

OK well yesterday I went to school! After school I went to my grandma's house! I had fun there! Today I am doing my laundry! I am supposed to do my laundry because it's my chore! My dad is annoying me right now he keeps on talking to me while I'm typing and if someone is talking to me while I'm typing I start typing what they are saying! Later today I think I am supposed to go to my grandma's house again because my mom and dad are going to dinner with their friends! Devon and Megan are probably going to be there! It will be a little bit more fun because yesterday it was just Maddie and me there and it's not too fun when there's only 2 people there! Maddie isn't sick any more and I think Fletcher is doing better! I;m not quite sure though! I haven't seen him in a long time! Since Maddie can't go to see him during RSVP season I don't really go up there as much as I normally would! During the summer we usually go after church or on a day when we are supposed to go some were and we are meeting them there! We also just go to see him for the fun of it during the summer not just for those reasons! Right now everyone at my house is asleep! I'mthe only one awake! My mom is up with Fletcher! Devon is supposed to be calling me back sometime soon! Well I'm pretty much done I have to read my e-mail because I haven't in like for ever! So LYL bye!

1 comment:

Trudie Burns said...

Hey - I love your blog! I just wish you would write on it more often. You a good little writer and I enjoy your "stories". ha ha I'll keep checking it for your latest addition.

I love you, Mimi