Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hey!

Hey I know that I just posted a blog but that was just a video! Well today at school was OK! I guess? Right now I am listing to Break fest at Tiffany's! That's a really good song! Well today I figured out that I am going to be bringing three more friends to the lock in I think! They are Devon's friends, actually they are kinda my friends too! But we don't know for sure if they are coming! Today I met a REALLY cute guy and I think that I might like him! I don't really know for sure though! I got to see my KELSEY a lot today! I miss her sooo MUCHO! Finally Lauren found some new friends! Now she doesn't have to follow me around all the time! She sat with them at lunch! Another good thing about that is I don't have to hear all about how she is mad at Kelsey! Today I had homework in math and science! My science teacher is getting meaner! I don't even know if that's a word! O well! So far my favorite teacher is my English teacher! His name is Mr. Johnston! Today I got to talk to my old English teacher and history teacher! They were my favorite teachers last year! I miss them a whole bunch! Mr. Gray moved up stairs so I get to see him more than Ms. Oxley but I still get to see her too! I also saw Mrs. Holcomb the other day! She was my science teacher last year! She was nice too but then she got kind of mean at the end! She wasn't necessarily mean to me but she was mean to the whole class! Well I have to go I am about to eat a brownie! Talk to you tomorrow!

KAYLEIGH

2 comments:

Kristin Nicole said...

hi kayleigh!!!

Kristin Nicole said...

yeah i know...i actually almost picked the same background but then i realized you had it so i picked the other one! hahaha so i guess i definately think yours is cute too! :)