Monday, October 8, 2007

Middle name meme

Okay well I don't exactly get what I am supposed to do so I am just going ot copy this from my mom's blog and do the best I can. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Got it? Good!

K-kind to almost everyone (at least I try to be)
R-really blonde [almost all the time actually]
I-into my Youth group
S-Softball
T- tired every single day (cause I get up at the crack of dawn/5:30am)
I-inspired (I couldn't really think of anything because I already used my I word for the other one)
N- not too loud but not too quite either! I'm in the middle depends on the mood I'm in!

Okay so I think I did it right now I think I have to go tag people and I'm pretty sure the only other people I want to tagg have already been tagged so I think I am just going to tag Megan and that's it! Well I don't have that much more to say so bye!

KAYLEIGH